How We Differ From Competitors
Ozone, hydroxyl, and fogging systems are used by many to eliminate odors, so why use Vaportek’s dry vapor systems? Simple. Here is a short list of just a few of the issues associated with our competitors:
- Requires specialized training to use
- Safety gear & safety signs are required
- Evacuation of people & pets is necessary
- Strict ventilation requirements
- Electrical & explosion hazards
- They can worsen chronic respiratory diseases & damage lungs or cause chest pain, coughing, shortness of breath, & throat irritation
- Can emit toxic gases
- Are subject to limited exposure regulations
- Can increase aldehydes & formic acid in atmosphere
- Can adversely affect indoor plants, & can damage materials such as rubber, electrical wire coatings, & fabrics & art work containing susceptible dyes & pigments
Read More Here:
EPA on Ozone
Our products are SAFE. The best part about Vaportek? We have NONE of the above issues. Here are some important advantages our products can offer you:
- Nontoxic & natural
- No special gear is required
- No added alcohol or petroleum distillates
- No CFCs & does not deplete ozone layer
- No inert ingredients & VOC compliant
- No evacuation of people, pets, or plants is necessary
- No danger of combustion
- No introduced moisture with our dry vapor systems
- No oxidation
- No harm to textiles & no removal of pigment from leather
- No health issues are associated with our products’ use. However, since our products do emit a fragrance of their own due to the essential oils, some may encounter fragrance sensitivity.
- No ozone, no hydroxyl, & no fogging
Our products are SIMPLE. Why complicate what should be a simple process? Our systems are easy-to-use. For many of our systems, you simply insert the cartridge, membrane, or EZ-Disk, plug in the machine or replace the batteries, and hit the on switch. And that’s it. Or, if using a liquid, you dilute the concentrate with water and you’re ready to go. Some liquids are sold as ready-to-use in spray bottles.
Our products are NATURAL. Our systems use natural essential oils. The oils are nontoxic and biodegradable. Vaportek feels strongly about providing our customers with technology as close to the earth as possible.
Our products are ECONOMICAL. Many of our products last beyond one job! Our liquids are highly concentrated, allowing the liquid to last for multiple jobs. Our cartridges all come with either rotating end caps or lids to seal in the essential oils in between jobs, preserving their life for continued use.
Our products give you CHOICES. Many of our customers appreciate that we provide a wide range of fragrances to choose from. Whether they use it on a job with customers of their own, or in their own private homes, our clients have over a dozen aromas to chose from. While we recommend S.O.S. (Smoke Odor Solution) and 3X Industrial for the toughest malodor elimination, we have a full list of aromas on our Fragrance Guide for continual indoor deodorization. If you are combating tough odors and/or seeking deodorization to match the changing of the seasons, we have a cost effective solution for you! Please refer to our Aroma Variety Stock Number Addendum to see a full listing of what formulas apply to certain products, as not all fragrances are available in every product.
3X Industrial or Neural/Classic Neutral: A pine and eucalyptus based formula that eliminates all organic odors. Our #1 recommended formula.
S.O.S. (Smoke Odor Solution): A formula with cinnamon high notes that is especially effective on smoke odors.
We have a full line of oil formulas designed for aroma therapy, seasonal scents, and/or continual fragrance use in residential, hospice, and commercial spaces. See our Fragrance Guide above and read more about this here.
Unique Delivery Systems
Wherever you encounter organic odors, we have a delivery system that can help. Our systems treat closet-sized rooms to warehouse facilities. While each Vaportek products has its own individual applications, features, and benefits, they all share in some key advantages:
- Unique membrane & disk systems that use patented essential oil, dry vapor technology for odor neutralization. Dry vapor means no problematic gels, sprays, or foggers
- Ozone-free & hydroxyl-free technology means an environmentally preferable, nontoxic, & effective treatment solution without the health risks
Shelf Life: Our liquids will last essentially indefinitely if stored properly. Our membranes, EZ-Disks, and cartridges are recommended to be used within a 12 month period. Keep in mind that humidity, air flow, and temperature do effect the lifespan of our products. Ideal dry vapor release occurs at 50-80ºF. Vapor release significantly increases in excess of 90ºF. Refer to the Tech Data and Use and Operation Manuals located on each products page for more information.